Cinnamon Apple Chips are the perfect treat for the fall. They are sweet, crispy, and have a delicious hint of cinnamon. Pack them in your children’s lunchboxes as a healthier alternative to potato chips. Just beware—they are addicting and make your home smell like the holidays.
7 – 8 medium sized apples
1 tablespoon sugar or sweetener of choice
6 drops Cinnamon essential oil
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Put parchment paper onto two baking sheets.
- Combine sugar and Cinnamon essential oil in small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Slice apples into thin slices.
- Place apples onto parchment paper covered baking sheet in single layer.
- Sprinkle apple slices with cinnamon essential oil sugar mixture.
- Place baking sheets in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Halfway through, flip apples over.
- When edges of apples are curled, take out of oven and place on wire rack until cooled and crispy.
Note: Use a mandoline for best results.
To save this recipe, download it here: Download